Do you want to make a difference? Would you like to promote the health of the Sussex population?
We are seeking volunteers to become Vaccination Champions to help the NHS in Sussex raise awareness of the COVID-19 vaccination.
Vaccination Champions are part of an exciting new way of helping the NHS in Sussex communicate about the COVID-19 vaccine and dispel myths on the vaccine.
We would particularly welcome applications from:
- Ethnically diverse communities, including Gypsies, Roma and Travellers
- Faith groups and communities
- Older people
- People with physical and sensory disabilities
- People living in rural communities
- Carers and parent carers
- People who live in Bognor Regis, Crawley, Eastbourne, Hastings, Hangleton, Littlehampton, Moulsecoomb, Newhaven, Peacehaven & Whitehawk.
Vaccination Champions receive expenses and will be offered a £20 Amazon Voucher on completion of training and tasks as agreed.
Vaccination Champions will be asked to attend one 2.5 hour session on either the following dates:
- Wednesday 13 January 2021 at 11 am – 1.30 pm
- Tuesday 19 January 2021 at 5.30 pm – 8 pm
- Monday 25 January 2021 at 5.30 pm – 8 pm
We are very happy to share more with you about this opportunity. If you would like to find out more, please contact us today using the details below.
Applications to become a Vaccination Champion can be made in written form and by telephone supported by the CCGs’ Public Involvement team. Please submit your application by Monday 4 January 2021.
Contact us today and sign up to be involved in something great for your local community and for yourself:
For further information, please review the:
- Vaccination Champions Volunteer Profile
- Vaccination Champions Application Form