A message from Isabel Costello
NHS Crawley and NHS Horsham and Mid Sussex Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)
I hope you are all well.
Please see below the Patient Roundup for November 2019.
Text in blue below identifies new information in the Patient Roundup:
- Governing Body Date
- Feedback on the Sussex Health and Care Plan
- Community Ambassadors Task and Finish Group – Get Involved!
- Disability Confident Employer
- The NHS Youth Forum
- NHS England Consultations
- West Sussex Care Guide Review
- Alcohol Awareness Week
- Every Mind Matters
- THRIVE! Free family-friendly, creative arts workshop!
- Self-care Week Community Information Event
- Autism Support Crawley
- Standing Item: What should you do if you have urgent but not life-threatening symptoms? Dial 111
Senior Patient and Public Engagement Officer
NHS Sussex Clinical Commissioning Groups
Brighton and Hove CCG | Crawley CCG | East Surrey CCG | High Weald Lewes Havens CCG | Horsham and Mid-Sussex CCG
Part of Central Sussex and East Surrey Commissioning Alliance (North)
01293 600300 ext 3801 | 07920244988 | email@example.com
Lower Ground Floor, Crawley Hospital, West Green Drive, RH11 7DH
If you are requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or Environmental Information Regulations 2004 please redirect your e-mail to SCWCSU.FOI@nhs.net